Sunday 8 August 2010

Sam & Freddie Kiss Drawing :)


Well I drew this yesterday & wanted to share it with you all, tell me what you think :)

Also who else is super excited for the TCA's (Teen Choice Awards) & the next iCarly episode iDo??
I know I am!!

I'll probably have some stuff to say & post about the TCA's so keep checking back. Oh and I'll definitely be doing a review & Seddie analysis of iDo once it's come out & I've watched it as well (: 

well see ya for now, tell me what you think of the drawing & how excited you are for the TCA's & iDo, bye (:


Follow me on twitter; @ZoeeWarner (& @ZoeeWarnerBU) (:




Seddie FTW!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey the next episode is now Isam's mom not iDo! xD after iSam's mom comes iDo! xD jut tluk! (To Let U Know)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yeah I found out myself thanks (: anyway still cant wait for iSam's Mom, I love Jane Lynch ^-^

    ReplyDelete