Monday 2 August 2010

Seddie Edits & Upcoming Eps Info


Okay so today I edited some of my own Seddie & iCarly pics, so I just wanted to share them (:




Tell me what you guys think (: 

Anyway onto the upcoming new episodes stuff :D

Most of you probably already know the names of the first lot of these episodes but here they are anyway (:
iDo
iSell Penny-Tees
iGet Pranky
iSam's Mom
iPity The Nevel
iHire An Idiot

And I don't know any of the others yet, but I will update this as soon as I find out (btw if you know any of the others I would be very appreciative if you could tell me, thanks)



Okay so the episode iDo is going to be the next episode & is the 2nd episode of the 4th season 

  
The basic plot is: "Gordon Birch, a middle American man in his late 20's, wants to come on iCarly and propose to his girlfriend Jodi Flooger, who is a typical Middle-American looking girl in her 20's, live on the iCarly Web cast. She says 'yes', so Gordon decides he wants to sing a song he wrote for Jodi. But Gordon stands there very nervous with the music going, so a panicked Gordon drops the microphone and runs off stage.That leaves Jodi upset and suprised. She was very hurt. But soon after, Jodi decides to marry Spencer because she gets attracted to him. Can Carly and her friends change Jodi's mind to marry Gordon instead of Spencer before her and Spencer sign the marriage documents on their wedding day? Freddie gets very mad at Sam in a scene." -- Taken from iCarly Wiki (http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/IDo)

So basically this episode sounds like it's gunna be really good i personally think this storyline is really good and there's so much you can do with it, that no doubt Dan has (:
I'm also very interested by the last line "Freddie gets very mad at Sam in a scene." hmm..I wonder why, what could it be??? Anyway I'm looking forward to this next episode (:



The episode after this one is iSell Penny Tees & is the 3rd episode

The plot line is: "Freddie hasn't been making enough money selling "behind-the-scenes" videos of Carly and Sam to support his Pear tech toy habit, so he has to recruit the trio to help make money some other way. Freddie will sell penny-tees that were made by one of Socko's friends" -- Taken from iCarly Wiki (http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/ISell_Penny-Tees)

The plot that is currently available for this episode is very vague, so it's hard to make any guesses on what exactly is gunna happen and how. But it does seem kinda interesting, an knowing Dan he's probably made it awesome! (: So I'm also keen to watch this episode as well.



The episode after this one is iGet Pranky & is the 4th episode

 Carly and Sam Pull a series of pranks on Freddie and Gibby. (Which may lead to a comeback from Freddie and Gibby). Pranks go around Seattle.
Currently this is all that is available on the episode but it seems like it could get pretty funny (:


 The episode after this one is iSam's Mom & is the 5th episode


Currently there is no plot or trust worthy info available for this episode.
But there is this picture & the information that we are gunna finally meet Sam's mom! :O
I can not wait for this episode!! I have always wondered about Sam's mom, I also wonder is she's actually as bad as Sam makes her out to be? But I have a feeling we're about to see a more emotional side of Sam, ya never know she might need comforting, maybe from Freddie ;)
I'm also excited for this episode because Sam's mom is being played by Jane Lynch!! The perfect person for the part! Plus I'm a total Gleek so YAY! Can't wait!!



The episode after this one is iPity The Nevel & is the 6th episode 

Currently there is no proper plot available for this episode.
BUT what we do know is that Nevel is returning! :O
Yay! I couldn't be more happy, Nevel is just a great comedy character plus Reed is a great actor! (:
Also we know that the episode will somehow involve a spoof of Twilight, with Freddie being a vampire and Gibby being a werewolf! Which already sounds awesome to me!
 And Dan Schneider, Miranda Cosgrove, Reed Alexander, and Nathan Kress have noted that this was possibly the funniest table read for an episode ever! So this episode is probably gunna be great, I'm really looking forward to this one (:



 The episode after this one is iHire An Idiot & is the 7th episode


Once again there is currently no proper plot available for this episode either
However we do know that Carly, Sam and Freddie must choose a new temporary iCarly Producer for a little while, but we have no clue why just yet! Still this could be very interesting so I must say I am also looking forward to this (:



Okay so that's all I have so far, tell me what you think guys!
And discuss what you think might happen, I'd LOVE to hear what you guys think (:





-------------------------------------------------------- 

 PS: If you have any questions, comments, requests etc... my twittwer is @ZoeeWarner & my email is Zoee_Mareeyy_X@hotmail.com (:

Please support Dan Schneider by officially downloading his shows from iTunes (: like me! :D

Also follow him and the iCarly cast on Twitter (:
@DanWarp
@MirandaBuzz
@jennettemccurdy
@bruindude92
@jerrytrainor
@munckytown
@reedalexander 

Also watch SeddieMania's & Sarcastic Leaves iCarly reviews & stuff on YouTube - they cool (:

GO SEDDIE!!



3 comments:

  1. On iHire an idiot, theres some serious talk with carly and freddie about freddie's love life:O Can't wait to hear who he is actually in love with:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Ipity the Nevel, Sam would probably make a kick-butt Bella ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I heard bout that as well can't wait to see how it all unfolds (: & hells yeah Sam would be an amazing Bella x)

    ReplyDelete